Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2007

Third is comming!

Hello, fellows.

If you haven't seen yet the Halo3 website I recommend you to do it as soon as possible. It is amazing. Follow this link,  wait till introduction finishes and you will be able to enter the virtual tour of the battlefield. It is jolly good! The tour, figures, sound - you will be immerse into the fight between covenants and marines. If you do not like Halo3 I still encourage you to have a look - it is worth it.
I played several games - not a lot I confess - but no other game had such impact on me as Halo. I spent 3 days 2(?) years ago playing Halo on my laptop. I bought Xbox360 and the fist game I played on it was Halo2. I am waiting impatiently for Halo3 which is due on 26th September. There are some games which look amazing, the plots are great - but Halo3 is the greatest! I read an article last week and realized why I liked Halo game so much. It is not about game it is about hero, duty, faith and readiness to sacrifice yourself for the sake of mankind. Sounds too lofty but this is all about it.

Yours sincerely,
Rustam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment