Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Hello, fellows.

I am on VMWare course this week. I do like either to be on a business trip or on course, because I am able to satisfy any my gastronomical tastes without having impact on a family budget :) Training centre usually provides lunch, but this one, by some reasons, does not. Bizarre, I know. I was given a small booklet with the addresses of various sandwich shops and restaurants around. One Italian restaurant is just a few hundred yards away and decided to go there - didn't want to wander around. It was a right decision! I think it was the family restaurant with waiters, probably, from Italy or having some Italian origins. Service was great, food was... not delicious, but good enough for me to enjoy it. I always thought that there was no chance to eat well in London unless you prepared to pay well above average price, but that restaurant proved that I was wrong.

Yours sincerely,
Rustam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment