Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2007

The best games I have ever played.

Hello, fellows.

Halo3 is about to be launched in UK! This is an event I have been waiting for since winter. And finally! I got e-mail from Amazon.co.uk confirming that the Halo3 game had been dispatched to me. This is going to be the best game and it is out of questions! Nevertheless I want to recall the games I have ever played and which impressed me so much I still remember playing them. The first game was "Another world". Michael, you must remember it because I copied it from your floppy disks. 5"25' floppies. It was so long ago. That was a quest and we spent hours playing it. 286DX2-66, EGA video adapter - but for me it was like I was there! Another world, another time... The second game is... surprise-surprise - Quake II. I still remember being scared wandering along its murky corridors and the sound was part of the game environment - getting more fierce when I was approaching hard-core aliens. The following Quakes were just a pale shadow of the Quake II. And the third game - Halo! I played it during Christmas on my laptop. That was a time when I got addicted to Halo and it defined the further evolution of me as a gamer. I thought before that I had finished my game career and had been lost for the games. I was so wrong... :)
So what were your best games?

Yours sincerely,
Rustam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment