Pages

Thursday 13 September 2007

X-factor

Hello, fellows.

I was going to write the subject "X-factor" but almost typed "Xbox". I probably forgot to take my pills :)
So returning to the subject. Oksana and I started watching recorded "X-factor" TV shows on our media centre. We have been watching this program for 4 years, I guess. It was "Pop idol" initially and about 2 years ago somehow it was converted into "X-factor". I know that this program exists in USA but not sure about Canada :) I think it is shown on TV there because it is now a world-wide brand. We like to see people singing very well and with passion. But let's be honest: we enjoy more the bizarre performances and the comments from judges. And I can't stop thinking about those people who can't sing, can't dance and do not look attractive (honesty again: sometimes it is not important whether you can sing very well or not - the better you look the popular you are. Like Via-Gra. They do not have to sing! Just walk and take appropriate postures :)) By the way - here you can watch the video with Alenoy Vinnitskoy.  She left Via-Gra ages ago and sings solo). Aaah.. so what I was going to say!? I know my level of performance. Not good at all. Lesha can stand my singing only in very rare occasions and his wife - Yulia and I are usually back-vocals shouting "What do I do" when Lesha sings "I am woman in love". Hm... My beloved princess, my sweetheart, my small daughter shuts my mouth by her hand when I am trying to sing something forgetting that my destiny is to sing in the shower... when nobody is home. I wouldn't go for an audition even if got a personal invitation! Nevertheless some people have enough guts... or not enough brains to come and have their minute of shame. A lot of them seems to be so sure that they are good that they confront judges. Is it a lack of closeness to reality or to much of self-esteem? Do not know, do not know...

Your sincerely,
Rustam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment