Pages

Saturday 1 September 2007

"Lost planet" game.

 Hello, fellows.

I was playing a lot today the "lost planet" game on my Xbox360 console. The game was stunningly good and I was going to sing "hosanna" to it all the time. It was until I got to the final battle in the mission 3. Pink mech - robot managed by woman. So this explains why it was pink. I was trying to finish the fight during 2 hours and without any success. She outperformed me completely: her mech had laser which could do a lot of damage; she fired 2 rockets in a go and reloaded almost immediately; and her mech was incredibly fast! I was almost swearing at the console and just could not understand how I would be able to win in a contest between 3 CPU cores of Xbox360 and my slow, non-perfect and outdated brain. The problem was also in the timing: I just didn't have enough time to create a strategy to pass the level because I had to fight against pink mech straightaway and didn't have time to look around. So I gave up and found on "youtube" an example of the fight. It looked pretty amazing! The guy managed to finish the battle on his foot! (you cannot kill this mech, by the way. It disappears as soon as the life level of the mech drops to "0"). I picked from his play a location of the second mech and finally won this round.  I have to say it was much harder rather than shown on "youtube". The boss in the next mission was even more insane. It was a flying one and the more you damaged it the more dangerous it became! Like Rocky - he didn't start boxing until Ivan kicked his ass :) My mech slowed downed being hit or damaged - contrary to the behaviuor of the boss. It was kind in some way bizarre. I actually killed that bosses after some time when I got understanding what I needed to do.

Yours sincerely,
Rustam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment